1. What is the best season to visit Bulgaria?
• The best season to visit the country depends on the purpose of your trip. For religious, business, cultural & SPA tourism any time of the year is appropriate. For rural, ecological and Black sea tourism the most suitable time is during the summer months of June, July and August.
For ski tourism the best time is during December, January and February.
2. What is the European Emergency number?
• The Emergency number in Bulgaria is 112.
3. What is the national currency of the country?
• The Bulgarian national currency is "Lev" (BGN).
4. What kind of transport can I use in Bulgaria?
• In Bulgaria take a taxi or a rental car, as well as your own. Furthermore, you can use road, rail and air transport.
Bus station Sofia - http://www.centralnaavtogara.bg/
Bus station Plovdiv - http://www.avtogara-plovdiv.info/
Bus station Varna - http://www.autogaravn.com/
Bus station Burgas - http:/www.burgasbus.info/
Bus station Ruse - http://www.avtogararuse.org/
Bus station Pleven - http://www.pleven.ws/
Train stations: http://bdz.bg/
Airport Sofia: http://www.sofia-airport.bg/
Airport Plovdiv: http://www.plovdivairport.com/
Airport Varna: http://www.varna-airport.bg/
Airport Burgas: http://www.bourgas-airport.com/
5. Regime of visas
• Visas are not required for citizens of the United States and the European Union for stays up to 90 days. More information can be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs - www.mfa.bg